Ace music director Chakri’s untimely death has left his fans and industry in shock. As soon as the news was broken, actor Balakrishna rushed to Film Chamber, where Chakri’s mortal body was kept for the public to pay respects.
Remembering his attachment with the music director, Balakrishna said, “I am a big fan of Chakri and his death is a personal loss to me. He gave music for my hit films”
Chakri has worked as a music director for Balakrishna’s ‘Simha’ and ‘Srimannarayana’. He won a Nandi award for his music in Simha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular production house upset with Koratala Siva?
- Viva Harsha getting his due finally-To Shock in Color Photo
- Karnam Malleswari biopic: This star heroine is almost finalized?
- Prabhas launches Krishnudu’s maiden production’s first look
- Two star heroes under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Icon?
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?