Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy with the shooting of his mass action entertainer, ‘Legend’. The film is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and work is progressing at a fast pace. Sources say that Balakrishna is quite pleased with the way the film has shaped up. Balayya is reportedly quite confident about this film and he has worked very hard for this project.
Apart from losing weight for the movie, Balayya has also participated in some very intense and demanding fight sequences. ‘Legend’ is expected to hit the screens in Feb 2014. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for this movie.
14 Reels Entertainment and Varahi Chalana Chitram are jointly producing this prestigious project.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties