Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy with the shooting of his mass action entertainer, ‘Legend’. The film is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and work is progressing at a fast pace. Sources say that Balakrishna is quite pleased with the way the film has shaped up. Balayya is reportedly quite confident about this film and he has worked very hard for this project.
Apart from losing weight for the movie, Balayya has also participated in some very intense and demanding fight sequences. ‘Legend’ is expected to hit the screens in Feb 2014. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for this movie.
14 Reels Entertainment and Varahi Chalana Chitram are jointly producing this prestigious project.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das