Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu released ahead of the Sankranthi festival. The film received good reviews and Balayya was lauded for his splendid performance in the role of his father NT Rama Rao. The film has completed one week at the box-offices worldwide.
Yesterday, on the auspicious occasion of Makar Sankranthi, Balakrishna interacted with the media. “All my films which released for the Sankranthi festival became successful in the past. I am happy that NTR Kathanayakudu is continuing my Sankranthi track record. I am confident that NTR Mahanayakudu will be successful,” said Balakrishna.
NTR Mahanayakudu’s shoot is underway and the film is slated for release on February 7. Krish is directing the film while Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero