Film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna successfully underwent a surgery on his right shoulder at a private hospital in Hyderabad on Saturday. A team of expert doctors from Hyderabad and Pune had performed the hour-long surgery.
The latest update is that Balayya was discharged from the hospital this morning. He has been advised 6 weeks of rest. Balakrishna has been suffering from rotator cuff tears ever since he was injured on the sets of Gautamiputra Satakarni. However, he continued his film and political commitments until the pain aggravated during Jai Simha’s shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – One more underperforming celeb goes out
- Puri busy scripting for his next in this location
- Ram Setu’s teaser looks quite intriguing
- Hardik Pandya parties with Ram Charan
- Box office – Krishna Vrinda Vihari fares well, rest fail
- Swathimuthyam’s trailer promises a perfect rom-com entertainer