Film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna successfully underwent a surgery on his right shoulder at a private hospital in Hyderabad on Saturday. A team of expert doctors from Hyderabad and Pune had performed the hour-long surgery.
The latest update is that Balayya was discharged from the hospital this morning. He has been advised 6 weeks of rest. Balakrishna has been suffering from rotator cuff tears ever since he was injured on the sets of Gautamiputra Satakarni. However, he continued his film and political commitments until the pain aggravated during Jai Simha’s shoot.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha