Film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna successfully underwent a surgery on his right shoulder at a private hospital in Hyderabad on Saturday. A team of expert doctors from Hyderabad and Pune had performed the hour-long surgery.
The latest update is that Balayya was discharged from the hospital this morning. He has been advised 6 weeks of rest. Balakrishna has been suffering from rotator cuff tears ever since he was injured on the sets of Gautamiputra Satakarni. However, he continued his film and political commitments until the pain aggravated during Jai Simha’s shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- I want to direct Mahesh Babu-Vishwak Sen
- Interesting details about Vijay Sethupathi’s role in Uppena
- Poll : With which of these stars Pooja Hegde shared good chemistry?
- Every frame in Prabhas20 is a visual treat: Pooja Hegde
- Will this Bollywood star kid sign NTR-Trivikram film?
- Tollywood filmmakers’ shocking decision amid Corona outbreak?