Film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna successfully underwent a surgery on his right shoulder at a private hospital in Hyderabad on Saturday. A team of expert doctors from Hyderabad and Pune had performed the hour-long surgery.
The latest update is that Balayya was discharged from the hospital this morning. He has been advised 6 weeks of rest. Balakrishna has been suffering from rotator cuff tears ever since he was injured on the sets of Gautamiputra Satakarni. However, he continued his film and political commitments until the pain aggravated during Jai Simha’s shoot.
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama
- Young beauty to have 6 releases this year