We all know what kind of damage the hudhud cyclone has created in Vizaq and its surrounding areas. Already stars like Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan, NTR and Allu Arjun have already donated for the cause, and the latest one to join the list is super star Balakrishna.
According to the latest update, Balayya has announced a relief fund of 30 lakhs and 20 tons of rice for the victims. It is very good to see top heroes donating money for the needy and hope that many stars follow suit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand takes on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa
- Gully Boy is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Release date of Sye Raa title track announced
- Poll: Which aspect of Gaddalakonda Ganesh impressed you the most?
- Here is when Sye Raa’s censor screening will be held
- Minor harassment case against actress