We all know what kind of damage the hudhud cyclone has created in Vizaq and its surrounding areas. Already stars like Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan, NTR and Allu Arjun have already donated for the cause, and the latest one to join the list is super star Balakrishna.
According to the latest update, Balayya has announced a relief fund of 30 lakhs and 20 tons of rice for the victims. It is very good to see top heroes donating money for the needy and hope that many stars follow suit.
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani
- AP CM felicitates Team Mahanati