Balakrishna took another step in this new age of promotions and took part in a Facebook live session earlier today. The star was live on the sets of his new film Paisa Vasool which was being shot in Portugal.
Balayya was in quite a jovial mood and answered many questions for his fans. He also confirmed the release date of his film as September 29th and also thanked many fans who were cheering Jai Balayya on the social media platform.
Balayya’s project caught on quite well since the title of the film was announced. Balayya plays a happy go lucky role in this film which also has Shreya Saran as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans