Despite their hectic shooting schedules, Tollywood stars always find time to fulfill their social responsibility towards their fans. Earlier, it was Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan, today it is superstar Balakrishna. Responding to the wish of a 12 year old kid Shravani, Balakrishna visited her in Narsaraopet, where she is being treated for Leukemia, and spent time with her.
Balakrishna is right now busy with the shooting of his upcoming film in the direction of newcomer Satyadev. Trisha is paired opposite Balakrishna in this mass entertainer which could be hitting the screens around February.
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son