Natasimham Nanadamuri Balakrishna is gearing up for a big release with his upcoming flick ‘Adhinayakudu’. The movie is currently undergoing postproduction activities and it is going to hit the screens on Maha Shivarathri day. Laxmi Rai and Saloni are the heroines in this movie. Balakrishna will be seen in three different roles in the movie.
Paruchuri Murali has directed this film and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the producer. The movie is a powerful poltical drama, say sources. Kalyani Malik has scored the music and the audio album will be released soon. Balakrishna’s look as an elderly leader has already received a very enthusiastic response from the public.
- Nani clarifies rumors about his next
- Puri changes gameplan for son’s next film
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed