Natasimham Nanadamuri Balakrishna is gearing up for a big release with his upcoming flick ‘Adhinayakudu’. The movie is currently undergoing postproduction activities and it is going to hit the screens on Maha Shivarathri day. Laxmi Rai and Saloni are the heroines in this movie. Balakrishna will be seen in three different roles in the movie.
Paruchuri Murali has directed this film and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the producer. The movie is a powerful poltical drama, say sources. Kalyani Malik has scored the music and the audio album will be released soon. Balakrishna’s look as an elderly leader has already received a very enthusiastic response from the public.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country