Natasimham Nanadamuri Balakrishna is gearing up for a big release with his upcoming flick ‘Adhinayakudu’. The movie is currently undergoing postproduction activities and it is going to hit the screens on Maha Shivarathri day. Laxmi Rai and Saloni are the heroines in this movie. Balakrishna will be seen in three different roles in the movie.
Paruchuri Murali has directed this film and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the producer. The movie is a powerful poltical drama, say sources. Kalyani Malik has scored the music and the audio album will be released soon. Balakrishna’s look as an elderly leader has already received a very enthusiastic response from the public.
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic
- Mohan Babu formally joins YCP
- Jayaprada joins BJP
- RX100’s Hindi remake finds its lead actress