Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working for the film ‘Legend’. The movie is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and it is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment and Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banners jointly. The movie is being taken quite prestigiously by all parties involved and no efforts are being spared for a high quality output. Apart from the usual lavish production values, special attention is also being paid to Balakrishna for this movie.
Balakrishna has slimmed down by eight kilos for this role. He has reportedly worked on his overall fitness levels and sources say that he is looking quite good in this new avatar. Boyapati Sreenu is taking extreme care about Balakrishna’s look in this movie.
The film is expected to release in early 2014. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for this mass entertainer. Sonal Chauhan and Radhika Apte will be seen as the heroines.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film