The new schedule of Balakrishna’s upcoming film Srimannarayana began recently in Hyderabad. For the past few weeks, Balakrishna was busy wrapping up the climax portions of Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara. Now that he has completed shooting for that film, he’s back to the sets of Ravi Kumar Chavali’s Srimannarayana. Currently, the shooting is going on in Aluminium Factory. Parvathi Melton and Isha Chawla are playing lead roles in this film. Chakri is composing the music. Ramesh Puppala is producing the film on Yellow Flowers banner.
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon