The new schedule of Balakrishna’s upcoming film Srimannarayana began recently in Hyderabad. For the past few weeks, Balakrishna was busy wrapping up the climax portions of Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara. Now that he has completed shooting for that film, he’s back to the sets of Ravi Kumar Chavali’s Srimannarayana. Currently, the shooting is going on in Aluminium Factory. Parvathi Melton and Isha Chawla are playing lead roles in this film. Chakri is composing the music. Ramesh Puppala is producing the film on Yellow Flowers banner.
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral
- Yesteryear star heroine to join Congress soon
- Suryakantham trailer- Funny and Heartful
- Samantha bonds well with her mother-in-law
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film