The new schedule of Balakrishna’s upcoming film Srimannarayana began recently in Hyderabad. For the past few weeks, Balakrishna was busy wrapping up the climax portions of Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara. Now that he has completed shooting for that film, he’s back to the sets of Ravi Kumar Chavali’s Srimannarayana. Currently, the shooting is going on in Aluminium Factory. Parvathi Melton and Isha Chawla are playing lead roles in this film. Chakri is composing the music. Ramesh Puppala is producing the film on Yellow Flowers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule