Telangana minister KTR said that film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna is his favorite actor. KTR today inaugurated the newly built BMT Unit at Balakrishna’s Basavatarakam Cancer Research Institute in Hyderabad.
“My father named me after the legendary NT Ramarao. I will only try to enhance the legacy of that name and will never do something that will damage its reputation,” said KTR. He further said that private and government institutions must join hands and work towards bringing awareness on various means of fighting cancer.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019