Telangana minister KTR said that film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna is his favorite actor. KTR today inaugurated the newly built BMT Unit at Balakrishna’s Basavatarakam Cancer Research Institute in Hyderabad.
“My father named me after the legendary NT Ramarao. I will only try to enhance the legacy of that name and will never do something that will damage its reputation,” said KTR. He further said that private and government institutions must join hands and work towards bringing awareness on various means of fighting cancer.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film