Telangana minister KTR said that film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna is his favorite actor. KTR today inaugurated the newly built BMT Unit at Balakrishna’s Basavatarakam Cancer Research Institute in Hyderabad.
“My father named me after the legendary NT Ramarao. I will only try to enhance the legacy of that name and will never do something that will damage its reputation,” said KTR. He further said that private and government institutions must join hands and work towards bringing awareness on various means of fighting cancer.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?