Telangana minister KTR said that film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna is his favorite actor. KTR today inaugurated the newly built BMT Unit at Balakrishna’s Basavatarakam Cancer Research Institute in Hyderabad.
“My father named me after the legendary NT Ramarao. I will only try to enhance the legacy of that name and will never do something that will damage its reputation,” said KTR. He further said that private and government institutions must join hands and work towards bringing awareness on various means of fighting cancer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting story setup for Prathiroju Pandage
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career