A new film with Nandamuri Balakrishna was launched recently and ‘Kalki’ was said to be the title. The movie has Parvati Melton and Isha Chawla in the lead roles and Ravi Chavali is the director. Sources say that a new title has been registered for this movie and it is ‘Srimannarayana’. Incidentally, this happens to be the name of Balakrishna’s character in the blockbuster movie ‘Simha’.
Ramesh Puppala is the producer of this project and the film is being made on Yellow Flowers Banner. Music for this movie is being composed by Chakri
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success