A new film with Nandamuri Balakrishna was launched recently and ‘Kalki’ was said to be the title. The movie has Parvati Melton and Isha Chawla in the lead roles and Ravi Chavali is the director. Sources say that a new title has been registered for this movie and it is ‘Srimannarayana’. Incidentally, this happens to be the name of Balakrishna’s character in the blockbuster movie ‘Simha’.
Ramesh Puppala is the producer of this project and the film is being made on Yellow Flowers Banner. Music for this movie is being composed by Chakri
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru hails legendary NTR, shares a memorable picture
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today
- Nandamuri Brothers pay tributes to NTR on his birth anniversary
- Mahesh Babu to go back to BAN, Maharshi zone?
- Now, RGV all set to launch his OTT platform
- Raashi Khanna back to school-Find out why?