Nandamuri Balakrishna and Krish are all set to kick-start shooting for NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former chief minister NT Ramarao, from July. But now, both Balayya and Krish reportedly run into legal issues.
As per the latest reports, elder son of NT Ramarao’s political rival, former Congress leader and AP CM Nadendla Bhaskara Rao has sent notices to Balayya and Krish, alleging that the actor and director are portraying his father in a negative manner in the biopic. He went on to say that the film’s makers didn’t seek his family’s permission to picturize scenes depicting his father.
Balakrishna and Krish are yet to respond to the legal notices served to them. NTR will be jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims