Jai Simha actor-director duo, Balakrishna and KS Ravikumar, joined hands once again for an out-and-out entertainer, tentatively titled Ruler. The film originally had a political drama backdrop. However, the makers had shelved the film after a few days of shoot due to reasons unknown.
Recently, reports were out that the NBK-KSR film will be revived and that the initial political drama script will be scrapped. True to the buzz, the Balayya-KSR film will have a completely new story. Apparently, director Paruchuri Murali has penned the latest script. C Kalyan will bankroll the film, which will have its muhurtham ceremony today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral