Recently, senior hero Balakrishna’s new film under Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction had its formal launch. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from July 15 and the first schedule will take place in Bihar. The team will be canning a few important scenes and a couple of intense action sequences in Bihar.
The film, tentatively titled Ruler, will have Balayya seen in dual avatars, one of them being a sincere policeman and the other is a gangster. What prompted a powerful cop to become a gangster forms the story. As being speculated, the film will not have any political backdrop. The film is expected to hit screens for Sankranthi next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?