Hero Balakrishna today launched the first single from Sandhya Raju and Revanth Korukonda’s upcoming dance drama, Natyam. Speaking at the song launch, Balayya expressed happiness on the song being shot at the iconic Lepakshi Temple in his Hindupur constituency and wished the entire team a grand success.
As the title suggests, ‘Namah Shivaya’, is a classical dance number and it’s a spiritual tribute to Lord Shiva. The song, composed by Shravan Bhardwaj, features the film’s lead actors Sandhya Raju and Kamal Kamaraj, wonderfully performing Kuchipudi. The song is an Ardhanareeswara Stotram, originally penned by Jagadguru Shri Adi Shankaracharya and additional lyrics are penned by Karunkar Adigarla.
Well known Kuchipudi Dancer Sandhya Raju is making her debut as an actress, producer, choreographer, production designer and costume designer with this movie. Kamal Kamaraj worked very hard for 1 year and learned Kuchipudi with Sandhya Raju. Debutant Revanth Korukonda did Cinematography, Editing and Direction. Sandhya Raju has produced the film under her production house Nishrinkala Films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts