Balakrishna made several interesting comments about vaccine for Coronavirus, which took a lot of people by surprise. He was speaking at the launch of an upcoming Telugu film, Sehari, where he remarked that it’s important to remain cautious because a vaccine won’t be released anytime soon.
Addressing the guests and the media, the actor-turned-politician said that the virus has been mutating in the human body and that’s why it’s taking so long to make a vaccine. “This virus is a lipid protein and the research, clinical trials are still going on to make the vaccine more effective. Covid-19 has been confusing everyone because it is reacting differently from everything that we have seen till now. Don’t pay attention to any superstitious beliefs or listen to unscientific advice. No one on this planet is above nature, and this virus has shown us what might happen when you disrespect nature,” he said.
The actor also urged everyone to take precautions and follow guidelines, even though it might seem like the number of Coronavirus positive cases are going down. No wonder, his comments took everyone by surprise and they deserve an applause.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures