In the last few weeks, the entire industry headed by Chiranjeevi has been meeting KCR to discuss the situation about the shoots post the lockdown.
Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav was the one who was overlooking these meetings which were attended by the big wigs of the industry.
Looks like this has not gone well with Balayya, who got very upset and serious at one of the reporters who asked the same question to him.
Balayya got furious and said that no one has invited him to these meetings and he only came to know about them through newspapers and TV channels.
Balayya further got angry and made some sensational comments about the industry and the Telangana government saying “Are all the industry heads making land deals with the government”.
We now need to see how Chiru and the rest of the industry answer these allegations form Balayya in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19
- Popular actress and her husband pledge to donate their organs