Mohan Babu and Balakrishna have been thick friends for a long time and Mohan Babu’s admiration for NTR is well-known. Moreover, Balakrishna is acting in Uu Kodathaara Ulikki Padathaara which stars Manchu Manoj and Lakshmi Manchu is producing it. Recently, Balakrishna surprised Mohan Babu by paying a visit to his home to see the latter’s granddaughters Arianna and Vivianna. Talking more about the incident, Mohan Babu tweeted, “Ari and Vivi had special visitors today. They were blessed today by their Chinna Thata (My brother Balayya), and his better half Vasundra and my sister Nara Bhuvaneswari. Well, my brother Balayya, if I am a Thata, you are Chinna Thata for them :). Thank u for ur love & affection. Love you & your family always.” It’s great to see two prominent actors in the industry bond big time in this manner. It’ll be even more interesting if they team up for a film sometime in near future. Isn’t it?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US