It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be doing a village drama called Rythu after his magnum opus Gautamiputra Satakarni. For this, Balayya had already met the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan to play a cameo and by seeing at his latest speed, looks like he wants to take this film on floors as soon as possible.
Balakrishna is preparing a huge ground for this film and is readying all the necessary information and personal who will take this film forward. Both him and Krishna Vamsi have already started prepping for the film which will be made on a huge budget.
Rythu has been a dream project for Balakrishna for quite some time now and by the looks of it, he is wasting no time in getting there.
Articles that might interest you:
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa
- Tough task ahead for Nani’s Gang Leader
- Reviews of Saaho baffled me- Shraddha Kapoor
- Will Nayanthara oblige megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location