It is a known fact that the shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of Puri Jagan is currently going on in full swing. The latest news is that the second schedule will commence from the 5th of April in Hyderabad.
Balakrishna will be seen in a completely new look which Puri has specially designed himself. The lead heroine is yet to be cast in this film which is being made on a huge budget.
Some key scenes will be shot in this schedule where the key characters of the film will also be joining. Fans are eagerly awaiting the first look of this film which is Balakrishna’s 101st film.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Film of 2018
- Star Tamil actor in Jayalalitha biopic
- Tamannaah, Kajal gear up for final stretch of ‘Queen’ remake
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch on Christmas weekend?
- Mr. Majnu’s audio songs to be released from tomorrow