Tollywood stars Nandamuri Balakrishna and Rana Daggubati will be attending the audio launch event of a small budget film titled Satya Gang. Both Balayya and Rana will head to Dhone in Kurnool on February 16 to grace the event at STBC College Grounds.
Satya Gang is a romantic action drama and it starts newcomers Sathvik Eshwar, Pratyush, Harshitha and Akshitha as the main leads. The film is directed by debutant Prabhas, while industrialist Mahesh Khanna bankrolled the film. Several celebrities from the film and political worlds will take part in the audio launch event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA