Nandamuri Balakrishna has finally responded to the controversy about the Nandi Awards presentation. Speaking to the press during a blood donation camp in the NTR Trust Bhavan, Balayya said that Legend is not an ordinary film and he is quite happy that the film won nine awards which it richly deserved.
Balayya also said that such mixed opinions and reactions are quite common when awards like these are announced. He finally ended up by congratulating all the other winners who won the Nandi Awards for the last three years.
Balakrishna is currently busy shooting for his new film Jai Simha which is being directed by K S Ravi Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu clarifies Abhiram’s acting debut rumors
- Ranveer’s film is not Shalini Pandey’s debut- Here’s why?
- Leading ladies of World Famous Lovers to be announced in a special way
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious