Nandamuri Balakrishna has finally responded to the controversy about the Nandi Awards presentation. Speaking to the press during a blood donation camp in the NTR Trust Bhavan, Balayya said that Legend is not an ordinary film and he is quite happy that the film won nine awards which it richly deserved.
Balayya also said that such mixed opinions and reactions are quite common when awards like these are announced. He finally ended up by congratulating all the other winners who won the Nandi Awards for the last three years.
Balakrishna is currently busy shooting for his new film Jai Simha which is being directed by K S Ravi Kumar.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA