Nandamuri Balakrishna, is on a super high after the success of his latest film Gautamiputra Satakarni. He is promoting the film in its second week and speaking to us, he revealed his plans about directing a film.
Balayya said that he will take up direction only the day when no other director in Tollywood will be able to match up to his ideas and concept. As of now, Balayya will fly to the US tonight and promote his film extensively there.
Directed by Krish, this film has Shreya Saran as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR’s love interest in RRR revealed
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- Small films need more support from the audience
- Mahesh shoots a fight sequence in Kerala
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler
- IT officials now raid Nani’s office