Nandamuri Balakrishna, is on a super high after the success of his latest film Gautamiputra Satakarni. He is promoting the film in its second week and speaking to us, he revealed his plans about directing a film.
Balayya said that he will take up direction only the day when no other director in Tollywood will be able to match up to his ideas and concept. As of now, Balayya will fly to the US tonight and promote his film extensively there.
Directed by Krish, this film has Shreya Saran as the female lead.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh