Balakrishna has once again given an explosive interview to the press. From Maa elections to politics and his son’s entry, he has spoken a lot in the TV 9 interview.
When asked about his next lineup of films, Balayya said that he will next do Gopichand Malineni’s film. Then, he added that he has films lined up with Anil Ravipudi, Puri Jagan, and the Aditya 369 sequel.
Balayya also ended by saying that he has a film with Haarika and Haasine Creations. Balayya said he is completely concentrating on films as of now and is ready to do three films a year as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl