As expected, TDP’s major trump card and super star Nandamuri Balakrishna stood his ground firmly and has won the prestigious Hindupur constituency in the 2014 elections.
Balayya won with a thumping majority of nearly 17000 votes, in the Hindupur assembly seat. Hindupur always been a happy hunting ground for TDP, and as results are slowly being declared, looks like TDP is packing a punch in most of the areas.
With this win, Balayya joins the elite list of candidates, who had won from the Hindupur constituency. 123telugu wishes the Legend Balakrishna hearty congratulations on his thumping victory.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts