Nandamuri Balakrishna is scoring top marks as an MLA in his constituency. The actor is personally taking up matters related to his constituency and he is listening to various grievances from all sections of the society .
Balakrishna has appointed a special committee of trusted people to look into the issues of Hindupur and he is actively trying to make the area more developed. These committee members need to report to Balakrishna on a day to day basis with reports of work completion.
Meanwhile, Balakrishna is also doing justice to his film commitments. Most people did not expect this kind of a commitment from Balakrishna as an MLA, so this dynamic behaviour has come as a surprise for many.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?