Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ is currently being shot in Vishakhapatnam. As per TV reports, Balayya suffered a minor injury on the set today and he was shifted to a corporate hospital as a precautionary measure. However, the doctors ruled out any serious injury and the actor rejoined the shoot.
Balakrishna will be seen in a powerful role in this movie and Boyapati Sreenu is the director of the film. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the leading ladies in this commercial entertainer while Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
‘Legend’ is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner and Sai Korrapati of Varahi Chalana Chitram is the presenter of the film. The movie is scheduled for an early 2014 release.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy