A few days ago, Nandamuri Balakrishna made comments on the late legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao and SV Ranga Rao. The comments didn’t go well with Akkineni family and fans. So, they demand an apology from the Veera Simha Reddy actor.
The star hero finally reacted to the negative comments he has been making for the past few days. He said that the late legend used to love him more than his children. Balayya recalled that ANR was the first awardee of the National Award instituted in the name of Sr NTR.
He further added, “I have huge respect and love towards my uncle in my heart.” He also said that he didn’t care about anything that happened outside.”
Recently Akkineni brothers – Chaitanya and Akhil – released a note saying that one needs to respect the legends and their creative contributions. Keep browsing this page to know the latest happenings in tinseltown.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live updates from Dasara
- Heist hijack thriller off to a flying start on Netflix
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food