Balakrishna’s Jai Simha was a decent hit at the box office. The film showcased Balakrishna in an emotional avatar and was directed by K S Ravi Kumar, the legendary Tamil director.
Now, the news is that the combination is all set to work out again. The update is that this project will be produced by C Kalyan and will go on floors in July.
Balakrishna has been keeping a low profile since the mixed response of his NTR biopic. We need to see what kind of a film will Balakrishna and Ravi Kumar come up with once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans