Balakrishna’s Jai Simha was a decent hit at the box office. The film showcased Balakrishna in an emotional avatar and was directed by K S Ravi Kumar, the legendary Tamil director.
Now, the news is that the combination is all set to work out again. The update is that this project will be produced by C Kalyan and will go on floors in July.
Balakrishna has been keeping a low profile since the mixed response of his NTR biopic. We need to see what kind of a film will Balakrishna and Ravi Kumar come up with once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies