Balakrishna’s Jai Simha was a decent hit at the box office. The film showcased Balakrishna in an emotional avatar and was directed by K S Ravi Kumar, the legendary Tamil director.
Now, the news is that the combination is all set to work out again. The update is that this project will be produced by C Kalyan and will go on floors in July.
Balakrishna has been keeping a low profile since the mixed response of his NTR biopic. We need to see what kind of a film will Balakrishna and Ravi Kumar come up with once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram
- Allu Arjun to grace young hero’s pre-release event
- Thellavarithe Guruvaram’s fun teaser out now
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Check’ Movie?