Balakrishna’s Jai Simha was a decent hit at the box office. The film showcased Balakrishna in an emotional avatar and was directed by K S Ravi Kumar, the legendary Tamil director.
Now, the news is that the combination is all set to work out again. The update is that this project will be produced by C Kalyan and will go on floors in July.
Balakrishna has been keeping a low profile since the mixed response of his NTR biopic. We need to see what kind of a film will Balakrishna and Ravi Kumar come up with once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Whopping budget for Vishnu Manchu’s mythological magnum opus
- Teja’s two new projects revealed on his birthday
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Noted singer croons a special song for Trump
- Bheeshma takes a solid start-Day One collections