Balakrishna’s Jai Simha was a decent hit at the box office. The film showcased Balakrishna in an emotional avatar and was directed by K S Ravi Kumar, the legendary Tamil director.
Now, the news is that the combination is all set to work out again. The update is that this project will be produced by C Kalyan and will go on floors in July.
Balakrishna has been keeping a low profile since the mixed response of his NTR biopic. We need to see what kind of a film will Balakrishna and Ravi Kumar come up with once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy
- Tollywood hero to attend Kajal’s wedding?
- Raashi Khanna dying to work with this director
- Nani pushes Corona scare aside- Joins shoot
- Young hero signs the noted Malayalam remake