The Andhra Pradesh government has set up Nandi Awards committees for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016. Senior film star Nandamuri Balakrishna will be heading the committees that will choose the winners for the coveted NTR National Award, BN Reddy, Nagireddy-Chakrapani and Raghupathi Venkaiah Memorial Awards for the above three years.
Also, Giri Babu, Jeevitha Rajasekhar and Pokuri Baburao will be heading the Nandi Awards committees for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 respectively. It’s already known that around a couple of months ago, the AP government had announced the winners of the Nandi Awards for the years 2012 and 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster
- Rashmika back in Mumbai to shoot with the legend
- Sensational announcement on NTR30 on the way
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter