The much-awaited trailer of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, will be unveiled on the 16th of this month. In a never before feat, the trailer will be screened at 100 theaters across the two Telugu states at 5 pm.
According to the latest update, Balayya himself will be unveiling the film’s trailer at the famous Koti Lingala in Karimnagar. Balayya will also offer special prayers at the Koteswara Siddeshwara Temple.
This epic historical magnum opus is directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy and Sai Baba. Shriya and Hema Malini will be seen in important roles in this high budget war drama.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics