It was already reported that, Nandamuri Balakrishna who had a blockbuster hit has recently started a new film with director named Sathya Deva. This film will showcase Balakrishna in two roles once again. Trisha has already been roped in as one of the heroines in this movie and the latest news is that the filmmakers have zeroed in on ‘Legend’ fame Radhika Apte.
Previously, it was Praneetha who was considered for this role, but as she is busy with other projects, producers approached Radhika. This will be the second time that Rahika will share screen space with Balayya. Mani Sharma is scoring music for this film which is produced by Rudrapati Ramanarao.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US