Senior hero Nandamuri Balakrishna is wrapping up his upcoming film, Ruler. In the movie, Balayya’s romances two heroines – Sonal Chauhan and Vedika. After Ruler, Balayya will be joining forces with his Simha and Legend director Boyapati Srinu for a high budget entertainer.
As per the latest buzz, Balayya will once again be romancing two heroines in Boyapati Srinu’s film. Apparently, a popular heroine and a newbie will be roped in to play Balayya’s leading ladies. This as-yet-untitled film will be launched on December 20, the same day when Ruler hits screens. Miryala Ravinder will be bankrolling the movie, which is said to be an intense social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?