Senior hero Nandamuri Balakrishna is wrapping up his upcoming film, Ruler. In the movie, Balayya’s romances two heroines – Sonal Chauhan and Vedika. After Ruler, Balayya will be joining forces with his Simha and Legend director Boyapati Srinu for a high budget entertainer.
As per the latest buzz, Balayya will once again be romancing two heroines in Boyapati Srinu’s film. Apparently, a popular heroine and a newbie will be roped in to play Balayya’s leading ladies. This as-yet-untitled film will be launched on December 20, the same day when Ruler hits screens. Miryala Ravinder will be bankrolling the movie, which is said to be an intense social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood