Hero Balakrishna is currently shooting for his highly-anticipated action drama, Akhanda. Balayya and his team members are braving the Coronavirus second wave to wrap up the film at the earliest and get it ready for the planned May 28th release.
It’s well known that, after Akhanda, Balayya will be joining hands with Krack director Gopichand Malineni for a high budget action entertainer. The project is expected to go on floors in June or July. Meanwhile, director Anil Ravipudi too has got Balayya’s nod for his script.
Now, the latest buzz is that, Balayya will first kick-start Gopichand Malineni’s film and then immediately bring Anil Ravipudi’s project onto floors. While Gopichand’s film will be ready for Sankranthi season, Anil Ravipudi’s film may hit screens in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu