Hero Balakrishna is currently shooting for his highly-anticipated action drama, Akhanda. Balayya and his team members are braving the Coronavirus second wave to wrap up the film at the earliest and get it ready for the planned May 28th release.
It’s well known that, after Akhanda, Balayya will be joining hands with Krack director Gopichand Malineni for a high budget action entertainer. The project is expected to go on floors in June or July. Meanwhile, director Anil Ravipudi too has got Balayya’s nod for his script.
Now, the latest buzz is that, Balayya will first kick-start Gopichand Malineni’s film and then immediately bring Anil Ravipudi’s project onto floors. While Gopichand’s film will be ready for Sankranthi season, Anil Ravipudi’s film may hit screens in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video