For more than 2 decades, since Lorry Driver days to be precise, hero Balakrishna planned to step into film production. His wish came true finally with the NTR biopic as he co-produced the biopic under his banner NBK Films. However, both the movies in the franchise have turned out to be huge debacles at the box-office.
It’s well known that Balakrishna is supposed to bankroll his next project under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The film was supposed to be launched in February, but it has been delayed due to reasons unknown. And, if the latest speculations are anything to go by, Balayya is said to be planning to take a break from production for the time being and solely concentrate on acting.
Going by the reports, the Balayya-Boyapati Srinu film may be bankrolled by another producer. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret
- SPB’s son slams a viral WhatsApp rumour