Popular film star Nandamuri Balakrishna will be unveiling the trailer of national award winning filmmaker Praveen Sattaru’s latest film, Guntur Talkies, on February 3rd. The film was shot extensively in Hindupur, Balayya’s assembly constituency, and upon the filmmakers’ request, the Dictator hero gave his nod to do the honors.
Guntur Talkies is a rustic village comedy and it features actors like Naresh, Shradda Das, Mahesh Manjrekar, Manchu Lakshmi, Rashmi Gautam and Siddu in prominent roles. The film’s teaser, which was released recently, grabbed everyone’s attention and coupled with Balayya’s boost, Guntur Talkies will surely make a splash among film lovers and trade circles.
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border