We all know that Nandamuri Balakrishna, has already made a hefty donation of 20 lakhs for the flood victims in Vizag. Now the actor turned MLA is going to visit Vizag in person, and help the cyclone victims.
Balakrishna will be accompanied by a special team who will take care of the different operations in the cyclone stuck areas. The entire Telugu film industry has given some rich donations for cyclone victims and it is nice to see them coming forward to help the poor and needy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi narrated a story to megastar?
- Ravi Teja yet to lock young director’s next film?
- Naveen Polishetty comes to the aid of a young employee
- Janhvi Kapoor speaks about her marriage plans
- Interesting update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata teaser
- Star rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s wife files domestic violence case