Nandamuri Balakrishna today underwent shoulder surgery in Hyderabad. The star hero has been having serious issues with his shoulder for quite some time now.
Balayya injured himself during the shooting of Satakarni and has been ignoring surgery for quite some time now. As he is now free from all film commitments, he underwent surgery today in the Continental Hospital, Hyderabad.
His surgery has been successful and doctors have advised him bed rest for the next few weeks. We at 123telugu wish him a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception