Film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna visited the victims of the horrible bus accident that took place in Penukonda yesterday. As many as 13 students and 3 passengers lost their lives when a bus fell into a gorge in the Madakasira region near Penukonda in Ananthapur district. 16 more passengers were critically injured and are being treated at hospitals in Hindupur and Bengaluru.
In his visit to the Hindupur Government Hospital earlier this morning, Balakrsihna urged the victims and their families not to lose hope and assured them of assistance from the government. Later in a press meet, the Hindupur MLA expressed his grief over the tragedy and also appreciated the efforts of doctors in facilitating the injured with the best possible treatment.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics