It’s been reported earlier that Nandamuri Balakrishna will join hands with director VV Vinayak for a high-budget entertainer. Jai Simha’s producer C Kalyan will be producing the project. Expectations will be high on this movie as Balayya and VV Vinayak are going to reunite after 16 long years after their 2002 movie, Chennakesava Reddy.
At Jai Simha’s 100 days function last night, producer C Kalyan announced that the Balayya-VV Vinayak project will be launched in May and that the film will be hitting the screens as a Sankranthi treat. The film is rumored to be a remake of the Kannada blockbuster, Mufti, but an official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another event planned for Adipurush – Deets inside
- Prabhas – Adipurush was made with love and devotion
- Om Raut – It’s a great feeling to be in the heavenly city of Ayodhya
- Photo moment: Team Adipurush acknowledging fans’ love
- Surprising: Naane Varuvean’s story is penned by this star
- Adipurush team visits Ram Mandir ahead of the teaser launch