F3 was one of the most awaited films as it was the sequel to the hit film F2. The film was released on a grand note on May 27th and impressed one and all.
Earlier today, comedy king, Brahmanandam watched the film and appreciated the team. Now, as per the latest update, none other than Nandamuri Balakrishna watched the film along with director Anil Ravipudi.
The star hero loved the film and was very much impressed with the comedy quotient of the movie. The film is doing well during the weekdays and now that films like Vikram and Major are coming out this week, we need to see how this film fares from here on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s movie gets a release date
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A
- Akshay Kumar talks about the clash with Aamir