The day has finally come as Balakrishna is all set to kick start his prestigious project Gautamiputra Satakarni. Latest reports suggest that the film will kick off today in the beautiful locations of Morocco.
A stunning fight sequence will kick start the proceedings and a huge unit has been employed for the same. Ram Lakshman will choreograph these war sequences which be made on a huge budget.
Several international artists and technicians have come together for this project. Devi Sri Prasad composes music for this film which is produced by both Balakrishna and Rajiv Reddy.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series