Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srin hat-trick movie, Akhanda, has scored a sensational hit at the box office in Telugu states and overseas as well.
The action entertainer will complete 50 days tomorrow. The grand success of Akhanda has proved that nothing can stop audiences from watching a good movie. This is a rare feat achieved by Akhanda in the pandemic. No other movie scored such a massive hit in recent times.
To our surprise, the movie is still running with packed theatres in many areas. Released amid the Omicron scare, Akhanda has become the highest grosser in the career of Balakrishna.
To note, the movie is making its digital debut on January 21, 2022, to create new OTT records.
Articles that might interest you:
- Famous production house announces their comeback film
- OTT: Nayanthara’s O2 teaser promises an intriguing thriller
- Viral: Noted music director gets married again
- No stopping SVP at the US box office
- F3: Pooja Hegde shines bright in Life Ante Itta Vundaala’s promo
- Vijay Deverakonda-Samantha’s movie gets a lovely title