The makers of Prabhas’s Radhe Shyam and Chiranjeevi’s Acharya are already eyeing Dasara release for their respective films. Now, a new film is set to join the race.
Reportedly, the producers of Balakrishna’s Akhanda are contemplating the idea of releasing the film this Dasara.
Akhanda is billed to be an intense action thriller and it banks on the blockbuster combination of Boyapati Sreenu and Balakrishna. The makers hope that the film will fare well at the box office if it releases during Dasara holiday season.
Akhanda is in final phase of shoot and the remaining portion will be shot at a brisk pace once film shootings are permitted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?