The makers of Prabhas’s Radhe Shyam and Chiranjeevi’s Acharya are already eyeing Dasara release for their respective films. Now, a new film is set to join the race.
Reportedly, the producers of Balakrishna’s Akhanda are contemplating the idea of releasing the film this Dasara.
Akhanda is billed to be an intense action thriller and it banks on the blockbuster combination of Boyapati Sreenu and Balakrishna. The makers hope that the film will fare well at the box office if it releases during Dasara holiday season.
Akhanda is in final phase of shoot and the remaining portion will be shot at a brisk pace once film shootings are permitted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Movies, series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Venue locked for The Warrior’s trailer launch
- Time locked for Allari Naresh’s teaser
- Balakrishna tests negative -To get back to shoot soon
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut