The curtains came down tonight on the grand 2-day Lepakshi Utsavalu that were held under film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna’s supervision. Balakrishna and the chief guests paid rich tributes to the glorious Telugu culture and Lepakshi’s legacy at the event.
The major attraction at the festival was Balayya’s all-round show. After the Srikrishna Devaraya mono act at the inaugural ceremony yesterday, Balayya today set the stage on fire with his energetic dances and singing. He thanked all the Telugus who have thronged the event and vowed to get international status for Lepakshi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi
- Talented actress clears the air about Bunny’s film