The curtains came down tonight on the grand 2-day Lepakshi Utsavalu that were held under film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna’s supervision. Balakrishna and the chief guests paid rich tributes to the glorious Telugu culture and Lepakshi’s legacy at the event.
The major attraction at the festival was Balayya’s all-round show. After the Srikrishna Devaraya mono act at the inaugural ceremony yesterday, Balayya today set the stage on fire with his energetic dances and singing. He thanked all the Telugus who have thronged the event and vowed to get international status for Lepakshi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark
- Keerthy exits Mani Ratnam’s film for Super Star’s next?
- Sridevi’s daughter to romance Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next