The curtains came down tonight on the grand 2-day Lepakshi Utsavalu that were held under film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna’s supervision. Balakrishna and the chief guests paid rich tributes to the glorious Telugu culture and Lepakshi’s legacy at the event.
The major attraction at the festival was Balayya’s all-round show. After the Srikrishna Devaraya mono act at the inaugural ceremony yesterday, Balayya today set the stage on fire with his energetic dances and singing. He thanked all the Telugus who have thronged the event and vowed to get international status for Lepakshi.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT 2
- Date locked for Dhamki’s first single
- OTT: Where to watch Goodbye and Ginna
- OTT: HIT 2 locks its digital streaming partner
- Bigg Boss 6 – This celeb lands in top three
- Blockbuster Love Today streaming on THIS OTT platform