The curtains came down tonight on the grand 2-day Lepakshi Utsavalu that were held under film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna’s supervision. Balakrishna and the chief guests paid rich tributes to the glorious Telugu culture and Lepakshi’s legacy at the event.
The major attraction at the festival was Balayya’s all-round show. After the Srikrishna Devaraya mono act at the inaugural ceremony yesterday, Balayya today set the stage on fire with his energetic dances and singing. He thanked all the Telugus who have thronged the event and vowed to get international status for Lepakshi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film