Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working with blockbuster director Anil Ravipudi on an action entertainer. The actor cum politician turns 63 on June 10, and there is some special news for all Balakrishna fans.
The actor’s blockbuster Narasimha Naidu will have a re-release on the eve of the actor’s birthday. Narasimha Naidu is an action drama directed by B. Gopal, and Chinni Krishna is its writer. Simran played the female lead, and M.V. Murali Krishna produced it.
The music was composed by Mani Sharma, and the dance number Lux Papa is still a favorite one for musicophiles. Preeti Jhangiani, Asha Shaini, K. Vishwanath, Mukesh Rishi, and Jaya Prakash Reddy played key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun is in Mumbai for a key meeting, deets inside
- Vikram’s long-delayed Dhruva Natchathiram seals its release date
- Jawan crosses Gadar 2’s lifetime collections; Film to achieve two big milestones this weekend
- Animal: Adorable first-look poster of Rashmika unveiled
- Poll : Whose first-look poster from Animal impressed you the most?
- Malayalam blockbuster RDX locks its OTT release date