Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest film is being shot in Hyderabad right now. The film is being directed by newcomer Sathyadeva and some important fight scenes are being shot on Balakrishna right now. Balakrishna will be seen in a powerful action role once again in this movie.
Mani Sharma is composing the music and the film will have Trisha as the heroine. Shooting will go on at a good speed as long as Balakrishna’s dates are continuously available. The producers are taking into consideration Balakrishna’s commitments as an MLA also and are planning the shoot accordingly.
‘Godse’ is the rumoured title of the movie but it has never been officially confirmed.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show