Sathya Deva, a newcomer, is directing this heavy action entertainer and R. Ramana Rao is producing the movie. According to filmnagar talk, the film has a social message that Balakrishna wants to convey to his fans and Telugu people. It is about the necessity of being socially responsible and aware about the injustice in society.
Manisharma is composing the music for this movie and the project may release early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana nails Jayaa’s look in Thalaivi’s new poster
- Bheeshma’s solid 1st weekend Krishna share: All set to break even today
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-02-2020
- Young actress to play Sasikala in Jayalalithaa biopic
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan