After donating Rs 1.25 crores towards Corona relief operations, film star turned politician Balakrishna has begun a new initiative in the lockdown. The Nandamuri hero’s new initiative provides daily groceries and free food to the patients and staff at Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital.
The latest initiative will continue throughout the lockdown period. Balayya also personally talked to patients and assured them of best treatment. In a press release, Balakrishna said that the hospital authorities have been taking all kinds of measures for the well-being of patients.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR