After donating Rs 1.25 crores towards Corona relief operations, film star turned politician Balakrishna has begun a new initiative in the lockdown. The Nandamuri hero’s new initiative provides daily groceries and free food to the patients and staff at Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital.
The latest initiative will continue throughout the lockdown period. Balayya also personally talked to patients and assured them of best treatment. In a press release, Balakrishna said that the hospital authorities have been taking all kinds of measures for the well-being of patients.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Chiranjeevi’s Waltair Veerayya locks its OTT release date
- Team Writer Padmabhushan comes up with a sweet surprise
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam postponed indefinitely
- Venue locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s VBVK trailer launch
- Official: Vishwaksen’s Dhamki postponed indefinitely
- Kantara’s English version to be premiered on this date