After donating Rs 1.25 crores towards Corona relief operations, film star turned politician Balakrishna has begun a new initiative in the lockdown. The Nandamuri hero’s new initiative provides daily groceries and free food to the patients and staff at Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital.
The latest initiative will continue throughout the lockdown period. Balayya also personally talked to patients and assured them of best treatment. In a press release, Balakrishna said that the hospital authorities have been taking all kinds of measures for the well-being of patients.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon